COLON HYDROLOGY TREATMENT
Why do a colon hydrology?
Are you bloated ? Do you suffer from bloating or constipation? Do you feel that your digestive system is slowing down?
Do you have skin problems such as acne?
Pollution, stress and poor diet contribute to the clogging of the colon which lead to a lack of efficiency.
Therefore, clogging of the colon can be responsible for various disorders concerning the digestive, urinary, respiratory and nervous systems, as well as the skin.
Colon irrigation allows:
- to eliminate waste, faecal matter, irritant residues, parasites, toxins …
- to regain optimal functioning.
- to regain muscle tone.
- to stimulate the immune system.
Colon hydrology at la Clinique Naturelle with our specialized therapists Marie-Anne Geiser (ASCA) and Nathalie Favre Coutillet (ASCA).
What is colonic hydrology?
Hygiene and prevention measure, means of investigation, hydrology is a soft, painless and controlled method of cleaning the large intestine.
Dating back to antiquity, this practice benefits today from a technology that ensures the patient a perfect hygiene and a great comfort.
It is based on the irrigation of the colon, in order to detoxify the body and to bring you a real physical, energetic and mental well-being.
Additional contributions are added to the water as needed (magnesium, coffee, probiotic, chlorophyll, colloidal silver, etc.).
Preparation of the session
Thetwo days before, we recommend taking light meals :
- by removing animal proteins, dairy products and gluten (bread, wheat, cookies, pastries),
- reducing raw vegetables and fruit for bloated people
- Preferably consume whole grains, cooked vegetables, and fruits.
On the appointed date, it is recommended to eat lightly.
We send you a preparation protocol with your appointment confirmation email.
How is a session of colonic hydrology going?
The patient lies comfortably on his back.
A single-use, decontaminated cannula is inserted into his rectum. The practitioner then performs successive “baths” of 0.5 to 3 liters, at stable preset temperature and flow rates.
Through abdomen’s massages, the professional will:
- promotes abdominal relaxation, detachment of residues and their elimination
- stimulates peristalsis
- allows the colon to regain its functionality
The patient sees the waste from his large intestine pass through a transparent tube. There is neither smell nor inconvenience. A session lasts about 45 minutes.
The frequency is adapted to the needs of each patient. In general, a first cleaning requires 2 to 3 fairly close sessions. Thereafter, 1 to 2 annual maintenance sessions are recommended as a measure of hygiene and prevention.
The practical benefits of colonic hydrology
The beneficial effects, direct or indirect, of colonic irrigation are numerous:
- Improvement of general condition
- Feeling of well-being and lightness
- Waist thinning and possibly weight loss
- Increased abdominal tone and peristalsis
- Reduction of local inflammation
- Elimination of parasites
- Improved skin condition, blood circulation in the lower limbs, kidney functions …
- Better assimilation of nutrients
- Stimulation of natural immunity
- Transit regulation
Contraindications to colonic irrigation
In the following cases, we do not perform colonic hydrology:
- any recent surgery to the anus
- if you have acute haemorrhoids, fistulas or anal fissures
- digestive cancer
- abdominal hernias
- if you have inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease) or diverticulum
- severe liver disease
First session255 CHF
The 1st session lasts 1h30
One session215 CHF
1 session 1h00
Three sessions595 CHF
3 sessions (1h30 + 2 X 1h)
Three sessions555 CHF
3 sessions (3 x 1h)
THE VACUUM - In praise of the purge
Faced with work saturation, responsibilities, stress, overconsumption of food, alcohol, drugs, and pollution, some decide to treat themselves with “stomach emptiness”. At the Clinique naturelle in Geneva, Marie-Anne Geiser offers her patients a hydrology of the colon, a sort of very in-depth enema. These therapies are fashion, but are they recent? Isn’t there, behind the idea of the body cleaning, the dream of a psychological and symbolic cleansing? Sociologist Francesco Panese, professor of social studies in science and medicine at the University of Lausanne has been interested in these practices for a long time.
Source: rts.ch , Radio Suisse Romande, LE VIDE – Praise of the purge, VACARME ( https://www.rts.ch/play/radio/vacarme/audio/le-vide-45-eloge-de-la- purge? id = 9961703 )